Chopper Scott

 

-Eating a live bluegill. What could go wrong?

Tennessee man Cameron Roth is suing the operators of Frightmare Manor, a haunted house in Talbot, Tennessee, because he was hospitalized for four days after choking on a live fish.

Stunt gone wrong?  Kind of.  Roth had voluntarily signed up, and paid $15, to compete in a contest back in October that involved eating two live bluegill fish.  "Frightmare failed to remove any of the spines from the bluegill fish," the lawsuit states.  "In his attempt to eat the two fish within the time constraint, Mr. Roth began choking as the first fish became lodged in his throat."

Roth isn't settling for chump change either.  The suit seeks $150,000 in compensatory damages and $400,000 in punitive damages.

The real question, what was the prize for the contest??

 

More Articles